Here is a typical studio session for a family plus a sampling of prices.
- Consultation with Paul at the studio, or (schedule permitting) in your home
- Review of clothing, location, style, investment, and how to get the best results
- A one-hour session with Paul in studio to photograph your family ($200 value)
- A professional edit of your portrait session
- Custom design of your portraits with wall display options for your review
- Your View and Order Session with Paul to select the portraits and albums for your home
- A session fee of $200 is collected at the time of booking
- Gift Portraits in a collection start at 119 (8x10 mounted, glazed, and 11-step retouched)
- Wall Portraits in a collection start at $699 (16x20 mounted, glazed, retouched and embellished) includes a complimentary frame
- Collections start at $899 (16x20 wall portrait with complimentary frame, plus two 5x7 gift portraits)
- Wall Displays start at $1497 (includes a 16x20 and two 11x14 finished portraits)
- Custom-designed Albums start at $1195 (includes at least 12 images in a 10x10 12-page album)
- A Collection includes a wall portrait 16x20 or larger and at least two other portraits of any size
- Archiving of your purchased images
- Our wildly popular 11-step retouching, done by our resident artist, is included
- We custom print in house, so the skin tones, color, and clarity are unparalleled
- A complimentary frame is included with many wall portraits
What do most families invest?
- You may purchase whatever you like. Most families invest north of $1000.